Since late last year, the Hip Hop industry has been treating its fans with a post-Covid 19 rejuvenation dose of new music from artists including Tyler The Creator, Polo G, Lloyd Banks, Pierre Bourne, and many more others. However, this list will be giving Hip Hop fans a sneak pick of the most promising albums of 2021. The list will also include albums released within the last quarter of 2020 up to July 1st, 2021.
You can’t avoid listening to these Albums!!!!
- Tyler The Creator – 1Call Me IF you Get Lost. This is his seventh album and if you sample the details I bet the Gangster-inspired album will never disappoint you. The Album is still new and warming up to claim a position at the top of the Billboard.
- Polo G – Hall of Fame – The Chicago Rapper has been consistent in his lyrical prowess talking about his tragic past, failures, and success. His latest album is an indication of a brighter future after he triumphed over his early life struggles.
- Ice Daddy – Gucci Mane – the Atlanta rapper is a formidable force in the Hip Hop circles and nothing less should be expected from his album. He has released mixtapes and albums with numerous slots at the top of the Billboard Charts. Gucci seems to have rejuvenated with his sharp, melodic, and polished tales of his life and an exquisite sound from his latest album. This album is worth your time try it.
- Pi’erre Bourne – The Life of Pi’erre 5 – Compared to his previous works like in TLOP5, this artist cum producer’s album is worth a moment. By listening to this work of art you will think that the South Carolina Atlanta-based rapper is undergoing a reverse transition from a producer back to an artist. The album is a shred of evidence that his year of experience has paid off with these quality soundtracks.
- Lloyd Banks – The Course of Inevitable – Lloyd Banks is a classic boom-bap rap legend and he is happy to seize the moment as this music genre is getting back to the Mainstream Hip Hop airwaves. As he did before, the artist has killed it in his latest album.
- Larry June – Orange Print – The Atlanta rapper has been secretly consistent by dropping amazing quality music in his latest album, Orange Print. The album is composed of nostalgic tales of his past and life experiences culminated by the chilling sound of his lyrics.
- Skyzoo – All the Brilliant Things – The artist is taking his audience down memory lane to his hometown Brooklyn with Mello Music Tunes making this sounds amazingly ingenious and fresh to the listening ear.
- Fatboi Sharif & Ropper Williams – GhandiLoves Children – The two artists have done it once more with the help of POW Recordings, harmonizing their lyrical diversity to come up with amazing sounds.
- Mike – Disco! – The New York Rapper has been struggling to come to terms with his mother’s death, a long period of depression, and P.T.S.D issues which have dominated the content of Disco Album. The new album is a step forward towards acceptance and the end of his grieving process. The idea in these tracks revolves around past haunting events, triumphs, and regressive moments of his life. He finds solace and purpose by doing music which is a reflection of his reality.
- DMX – Exodus – The album is laced with vicious bites and the late Dark Man X legendary barks bringing back the nostalgic memories of his hay day in the ’90s.
The ten Albums will spice up your entertainment you don’t wanna miss the experience, do a careful sampling and you will realize why they are ranked where they are.